Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Midsummer Night's Freebie

I have been quite the absentee blogger, but as any teacher knows, spring is the most chaotic time of the school year! I simply had no time! It's funny how I always anticipate school being out for summer, only to spend all summer thinking about the upcoming school year! I think that's a "teacher thing." We start a mental countdown of days left, take all the posters off of our walls, and battle for the first place in line to get our cumulative folders done and rooms checked. Not even a week later, we find ourselves "window shopping" on Pinterest or at our favorite teacher stores to gain some new inspiration. I think it's just a weird sign that we truly love what we do!

If you're like me, you've already been gathering up some new goodies for next year. The first item I always send home is a Student Information Sheet for parents to fill out. (I love announcing on the very first day of school, "Okay, I'm passing out tonight's homework! Make sure every page gets done..." just to provoke a reaction!) I created a new Student Information Sheet for next year's group. As a consolation for my lack of blog updates, I thought I'd share it as a freebie! Enjoy and HAPPY SUMMER!


CLICK HERE to download the FREEBIE from my TpT Store!



2 comments:

  1. You are exactly right! I am counting down my last 600 minutes of instructional time - that's two more day! But I already have a list of professional books I hope to read and have already started thinking about next year. Wow!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this Freebie!! I was hoping you might hop over to my blog and enter my giveaway! Thanks!!
    -Melanie
    Teacher’s Lounge

    ReplyDelete